365 Project A Day in my Life

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 63/365 project

 I took this photo of my sister when we went out to eat last week with my I-Phone..afraid I had commited the worst sin a photographer could do..left my camera at home.
The original shot...dark just kinda blaaa..not bad for a cell phone picture.
First I used Portrait Professional 10 program
Then I used Coffee Shop Soft Autumn Glow and Coffee Shop Color Bar Template...I love the color bar on the side..do you believe all of these colors are in the picture.

5 comments:

  1. How neat is that color bar template! Love the way you lightened the photo up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color bar. Glad you had your camera phone with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like it either when I don't have my camera with me. Of course, it's always when it's not with you when great photo opportunities present themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely picture of your sister, and I like seeing the editing process.

    ReplyDelete