365 Project A Day in my Life

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 47/365 project

How did I miss yesterday's post?..wow, I can't believe I lost a whole day...I know I was busy making a book of my photos of my Granddaughter..Walgreen is giving away free PhotBooks 8X11, untill midnight tonight and I was trying to finish my DIL's Birthday present while I could get such a good deal. But didn't realize until today I'd forgotten to post here...so here it is a day late..I took this when My Sister and I went junkin Tuesday. I love to go to the old school. It has so much history about it.
The old Wesson, MS. School, it housed grade 1 thru 12, built in 1889, burnt down in 1890 and rebuilt in 1893
If anyone is interested, go to Walgreen.com and it is the 8x11 classic linen, photo Book, free, you only pay shipping and tax. I paid 7.86..saved 19.99. enter code word FAVORITEBOOK2 and it ends tonight at midnight. I just found out about it yesterday. Here is the link.... http://on.fb.me/6TmVCa

2 comments:

  1. That is a sweet looking school! We used to live in a one room school house. Such history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old buildings and their history.

    ReplyDelete